Associate, Graphic Design | Brookfield Properties
2017 | Present
City | Washington, DC
I’m an art director, father, designer, friend, problem solver, amateur photographer, illustrator, and Bacon-lover. I’ve been doing art for over 20 years now, working for a variety of brands both big, small and startups.
• Self-motivated digital designer, visual identity and logo creation
• Good eye on details and visual memory
• Work under pressure? No problem
• I love constructive criticism, they help to grow and expand possibilities.
• An avid passion for identifying and using new font families as a design feature
• Experience in art directing
• Proven ability to reimagine a brand’s presence through design and storytelling
• Strategically pushing boundaries in order to take a brand’s message to the next level.